Monday, July 7, 2014

Layout in Action - Shabby Chic

 Hi Everyone!!  I’m back with another layout and a video, which you can find at the bottom of this post.  I also added in a quick mini tutorial on the paper squares.  This layout was created using items from a past Scraps of Elegance kit.  I used a series of photos I had taken of my youngest several years ago and made them into one sheet.






~Items I used for this Layout~

Paper Accents Cardstock
Prima Patterned Paper Delight Collection – Doilie Decorative
Fab Scraps Patterned Paper – Shabby Birds, Chic Chairs, Chic Pinks, Shabby Mix
Flowers: Prims, Petaloo, and Misc
Embellishments: Prima Flair Buttons, Maya Road Metal Trinkets
Cards & Tags: Prima
Ink – Mix’d Media Inx in Honey
Misc: Bottlecaps, Cheese Cloth, Flowers

Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails