Thursday, September 19, 2013

~Scraps of Darkness September Kit Reveal Part 1~

Good Morning Friends!! The new September Scraps of Darkness kit has been revealed... YAY!! This month's kit is called "The Black Album" and it's a another must have kit filled with lots of classy black and white papers with some yummy colorful accents!!  Check it out!!
My Sketch Layout!!  This is my 12 year daughter in a photo that was taken by my 16 year old daughter.  I just LOVE it and knew right away I wanted to use it with this kit! 
Sketch for the Month!
Some Close Ups!  To get the outline effect, I used oil pastels!! They look AaaaMazing on black paper!!  The hearts were drawn with using a stencil and a white gel pen.


 I bent my little stick pin for the base of the tear. 
There is more on the way!! Come back on September 29th, for more reveal layouts by the SOD Design Team!!

Below you will find a list of products used for this layout!! Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!

Scraps of Darkness:
 Main Kit
Color Add-On
Embellishment Add-on
Floral Add-On

Additional Items:
Portfolio Series Oil Pastels
Doily
 



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails