Sunday, September 29, 2013

~More Items from the September Scraps of Darkness Kit~

I'm back with a couple more items from the September "Black Album" kit by Scraps of Darkness!  This first one is of my niece who will turn 18 in November this year and she is a senior in high school.  The photo is from her senior shoot that I did for her.
I only took a couple close ups, since this was just an 8x10.

This next one is of my 16 year old.  She took these pics on her cell phone and I then took pics of them with my cell phone lol.  Sort of turned out pretty cool I think.




Well that's it for today! I am planning on a couple more from this kit sometime before the 15th of October, so keep checking back!!
 
Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails