Saturday, August 10, 2013

~Gift Tags - Donna Salazar Designs~

Hi Everybody!! I'm back with a few little tags to show you!! One thing I love is doodling and drawing little pictures.  Sometimes I incorporate these little doodles into my designs as well.  This time I decided to make some little gift tags.  These are about 2x4 inches in size and I will use these on gifts that I give.

Thanks for stopping by!! Please see the list below for products used on these little tags!
 
 
Paper:
GCD Studios Stax

Ink:
Mix'd Media Inx CHOX - Sparrow
Mix'd Media Inx - Adobe, Berries, Peaches, Indigo, Verdigns, Mossy

Stamp:
Stampers Anonymous - Bricks, Stanza, Swirls
 
Stencils:
Want 2 Scrap - Arrows, Alphabet, Love

Tools:
Clearsnap Colorbox Stylus Handles and Tips
 
Miscellaneous:
Distress Pens
Alphabet Stickers
Gesso
Glitter Glue

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails