Thursday, July 5, 2012

~Scraps of Darkness White Rabbit Kit~

Here is another layout from the awesome Scraps of Darkness White Rabbit kit.  This kit featured the inspirational papers from 7 Dots Studio as well as Bo Bunny and Antiquities.  This layout features a photo of my daughter that she took and edited of herself.  In fact this whole kit featured photos done by three different daughters of mine.  
 I done a canvas with paper clips in the past and it's been awhile, so I figured I would throw some on here too.  However, they do get heavy so a canvas is a much sturdier background.  I sprinkled some pigment powder on mine which is that bit of rusty looking spots.
 Texture is my favorite thing to every layout, other than the photo, but adding texture just tops it all off.  Textures from lace, ribbon, cheesecloth, random pieces of material, fibers, etc.  Goop it up some of Gesso or Molding Paste and there you go.

 I doodled a little bit on my G and Z :)
 I found this really cool template at Craft Warehouse and I love how it looks.  I also found some cute banners for masking too and they are both made by Studio Calico.   Also you can see the corner of my photo.  I decided to staple the photo to the page.
Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails