Sunday, July 15, 2012

~Scraps of Darkness July True Romance Reveal~

Another month and another awesome kit from Scraps of Darkness kit club called True Romance!!  This months kit is full of Prima, Websters, Carta Bella, and Glitz papers!!  This is once again another amazingly versatile kit that can go both dark and light!! Let's get started!!

This first layout is my take on this month's sketch by Charlotte aka Suepup.   The photo was taken by my daughter Rylee of her sister Tyler. 



This background was all done in pieces of paper towels I had lying on my desk.  I love the texture it gives.  I just lightly glued them down and sprayed them with mists.

My next layout is from the lighter side of the kit.  Another photo taken by Rylee.  




Another lighter layout.  I took these pictures of my daughter, Brooklyn playing in the kitchen wearing her Snow White dress.  This is a pretty simple layout overall.  I struggle with multiple pics, but I wanted to put the set of three on here.




This last page is of my daughter, Tyler and her bestie Aliya.  They have been friends since Kindergarten.  

I bought the set of Distress Markers by Tim Holtz and colored in these leaves.  Love those markers.


Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!



4 comments:

  1. Hi, I really like your work! They inspire me, thanks!
    P.S. I'm a fan of your talent from Russia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy! These are absolutely beautiful!!!!! So full of wonderful details and they all have a cool artistic look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ! You have a really, really great artistic talent ! Your pages are splendid. I tried to work with liquid ink, but my pages warp (or buckle ?). What do you do to avoid that ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annie.. My pages will still have a tendency to warp on me too, but I use a heat gun to help with that. I will also back my pages with cardstock as well. After I am done they go into page protector and that trains them to be straight too. Hope that helps.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails