Thursday, July 26, 2012

~Isn't She Lovely Dusty Attic Layout~

I am loving the fact that my kids are getting inspired and have begun taking some pretty amazing photos of each other.  This photo is of my daughter, Tyler, and was taken by my other daughter, Rylee.  I edited it a bit and came out with a beautiful soft photo.  I created this layout using the July Scraps of Elegance kit.  I added some Dusty Attic chippies to this as well. 
 Some Close Ups!  This is one of my all time favorite Dusty Frames.  This is called Vintage Frame DA0254. 
 The leaves are from a Heartfelt Creations stamp.  I colored them with the new Tim Holtz Distress Markers!! Love those things!!
 These little brackets, I cut out and used to create table legs.
 This cute little birds nest is a Dusty Chippie along with egg Chippies.  Birds Nest #2 DA0721, Mini Eggs DA0722.
Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!



2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails