Saturday, May 5, 2012

~Scraps of Darkness Mini Wall Hanging~

I wanted to do something a little different than my usual, so I decided to make a mini wall hanging for my daughter, Rylee.  For this project I used items from the April Sakurabana kit from Scraps of Darkness.  This little wall hanging is only about 5x5 inches.  
 For the background I just used some black chipboard that I die cut to get the scalloped edge at the top.
 TIP:  Cheesecloth is a MUST have item on your scrap desk.  I use it a lot to clean up my spray mats, because it absorbs really well.  Then later I use it for my layouts and it's already a beautiful mess of colors.

 This is a pretty funny pic of her, but I love it.  I want to get more full body shots so I can cut them out more often.  
Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!


1 comment:

  1. Gotta love it! This is different for you. I love all your creations. This is so fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails