Sunday, April 15, 2012

~Scraps of Darkness April Reveal~

Another month and another amazing kit from Scraps of Darkness!! This month's kit is called Sakurabana, which means Cherry Blossom in Japanese.  This kit is another completely gorgeous and versatile kit!! I love working with kits that can take you different directions and SOD is the best for doing that!!  You don't want to miss out on this fantastic kit!!

There was some gorgeous red and black papers in this kit, so I had to finish scrapping my Red Riding Shots of my daughter, Tyler.  This first layout is based on the April sketch by Charlotte aka Suepup.

 This is a close up of the pin I did for this month!



 This is a photo of Rylee that she took of herself.  I love the sneer she has on her face lol.  



 I totally love triangles now.  I think they add a really cool and different element to pages.
 Here's my second Red Riding Hood page.  
 I decorated the Dusty Attic chippie with red and black glimmer glaze by Tattered Angels.  Then I glued tiny rhinestones on it as well.

 The crimped paper strips came as packing material.  I had some brown colored ones that I have used in the past and then a new package arrived with black strips.  I was so excited!! :D

 This layout is one of my more simple pages, but it shows the other side to this kit with the soft papers.  The photos are of my daughter, Tyler and were taken by my other daughter, Rylee.


 The material you see was from a shirt one of my kids was altering, so I thought I would use it on this layout.  
 I did both faux and real hand stitching for this page.
Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!


1 comment:

  1. wow.. these are all so amazing.. I love the red riding hood ones, your Daughter is a real beauty, love all of these..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails