Saturday, March 24, 2012

~Scraps of Darkness March Reveal~

It's time to reveal the Scraps of Darkness March kit called Needful Things!!  This month is such a fun kit featuring papers from Graphic 45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe and SEI Field Notes!!  Plus lots of amazing embellies and add on kits as well!! 

This first layout is based on the beautiful sketch by Suepup!!  This layout features a photo of my oldest daughter, Raine.  I didn't take this photo, but it sure is a gorgeous shot of her.  I usually don't do traditional birthday layouts, but every year I like to do one based on their age, so this one is Raine's :)  
Sketch
These Graphic 45 papers come with some awesome sheets of cut outs, stickers, and chipboard.  This makes it so easy to layer and embellish!! I love G45!!



 This next layout is of my youngest daughter, Brooklyn.  I dressed her up a bit old fashioned and this is another shot from that shoot.



 This one was a sad one for me.  This was our baby girl Tracker, our little beagle.  She was such a sweet heart and I always enjoyed her company.  Last year she was ran over accidentally and passed away.  It was such a sad day for us and we will miss her so much.




Needful Things Kit
Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!


6 comments:

  1. WoW - awesome layouts. They are all so beautiful - I think the one for Raine is my favourite. :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing! All your pages with this kit are truly breath taking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous creations...you have the best photos all the time too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous layouts Mandy! I'm tempted to now join the Scraps of Darkness kit club (i'm in the Scraps of Elegance) but was always afraid of dark colours you make them look so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandy, these layouts are gorgeous... as always! Your work is so inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails