Wednesday, March 28, 2012

~Dusty Attic Blooms~

Dusty Attic just introduced a new line of products that are so beautiful!! They just announced Dusty in Bloom flowers!! Below is a layout that I created using the new blooms and the newest Dusty Attic Dress Form #3!!  The papers and other embellies came from the latest Scraps of Elegance kit, including the beautiful butterflies created by Renea Harrison.  The baby in the photo belongs to a friend of mine.  I took this photo on a day I was watching her.
 I went with a package of the Bridal Veil blooms and added some of the smaller Evening Blush blooms as well.  They are so pretty!!
 For the dress form, I did a shabby chic treatment using Gesso and blue chalk ink.  More details on how I dressed it below.
 One of the title words from the Dusty Attic Words #2 and I left it bare.

For the banner I did some hand stitching with floss along the top and then used my craft knife to cut the sides of the banner so it lifted.
 For the clothing on my dress form, I used heavy pink cardstock for the underneath layer, pink felt for the second layer and then white tulle that I cinched up at the waist and decorated with mini rhinestones. 
Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!


2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails