Wednesday, November 9, 2011

~Dusty Attic and TCR #83~

This month Dusty Attic is sponsoring The Color Room and I encourage you all to play along!!  I had such a blast being a Revolving Door Artist for TCR and was super excited to go back to play along during the sponsorship!!  Here is my page along with this week's color palette.  Sorry I posted it late, but you still have a day or so to jump in on this palette!!

The pic is of my youngest daughter wearing my Fat Baby boots.  This photo was taken of her during the summer on our porch.  I used the Garden Frame Set DA0606 by Dusty Attic.

 I used Gesso to create a cloud look throughout my page and the hot air balloon is a rub on that I had.
 I also used Gesso on the frame and then misted parts with Tattered Angels chalk mist.  After it dried I applied a bit of Stickles.

 I have using cheese cloth a lot more on my pages and had to place a tiny bit on this one too.
Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!


5 comments:

  1. fabulous layout.. love the title!! great colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture and the very creative framing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly as usually! How do you manage with chipbord so excellent?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color scheme you chose! Very nice!

    http://julies-thisandthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used the color scheme!!! cute cute photo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails