Saturday, February 19, 2011

~New Dusty Chippies~

I recently received my DT pack of all the new chippies and I've been having a blast playing the last few days. I just finished this layout using several different chippies. I also couldn't wait to use this new brick stamp I found on Ebay!! I love it!! This photo is my daughter Tyler. She has the most amazing eyes!! She got those from her Dad :)
I can't tell you how much I love UTEE (Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel)! I coated these Dusty Flower Layers #3 (DA0504) with some distress ink, then UTEE, then sprayed some Smooch spritz over them. The leaves (DA0508) are also covered the same way.
I so love this stamp. I found it as I was searching for the Prima wall stamp that has been discontinued. I saw this one and had to buy it. It's already has the staggered brick look which was what I wanted. The "couture" is from the Mini Words #3 chippies (DA0477)
The frame is also a Dusty piece and I coated this with distress ink and distress stickles. I then sprayed a little Smooch spritz here and there on it. The frame is called Fleur de Lis Frame (DA0511) There is more pieces to it that I will use on another layout!

Remember to check back March 1st for a LOAD of brand new Dusty chippies I'm giving away!!

Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!

11 comments:

  1. Wow Mandy this is absolutely gorgeous. I always love all the extra touches you put on a layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout girlie!! Dusty Attic is coming out with some fab chippies!!! Love all the new frames and flowers!!!! What a gorgeous picture of your daughter ....this layout turned out beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Mandy! I love the DA frame and the feathers! I have been looking for a brick wall stamp too. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply stunning! love all the details! Will def. be back March 1st

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous!!! love your new brick stamp too! outstanding work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooooooo so gorgeous, love the colors you did all the pieces in ...so stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just Stunning, Mandy!!! Gorgeous photo too:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving that stamp Mandy! You have to tell me where you found it. ;o) Your daughter has gorgeous eyes. I love what you did with the DA flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great pic of your daughter, luvin' the effect you added to the flowers too. FAB job!! : ]

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with Natasha! Please tell us what stamp that brick stamp is and where you bought it.
    :o). Beautiful work as always!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails